I don't usually write 2 posts in one day, but today it feels like my heart has been pulled out of my chest and smacked around a bit. If you read the last post you know that it dealt with the heartaches of adoption. Some people's adoptions seem to go so smooth, but ours seems to be a rollercoaster ride that is working against us more than with us!
Today we received yet another e-mail from our adoption agency that stated they no longer have Hague accreditation. For those of you that don't know, no Hague accreditation means no adoption from China. Every time I read that, speak it, or even think it my heart stops in my chest and I have to remember to breath. The e-mail states that our agency feels confident that those of us logged in by July 15, 2008 will still receive our children. But, that brings me back to an earlier post .... our documentation has been temporarily misplaced, so are we still considered "logged-in"??
I will call our agency first thing tomorrow morning, as it is too late tonight and they have already closed. I do wish I would have checked my e-mail earlier today so I would have had time to call them and ease my heart tonight.
Wishing & Praying ......
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
When it rains, it pours .....
Posted by Jo at 8:22 PM
Labels: adoption, Hague accreditation, LID
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment