Monday, July 7, 2008

Semi-YEAH!!!

This post is short with a touch of sassy!!

We spoke with our adoption agency today and I feel sooooooooooooooooooo much better!!! (Did I have enough oooooooooo's??)

Any-who, our adoption representative told us that she feels extremely confident that our adoption will go exactly as planned. She also confirmed that we are, and have been, officially logged in. I've been a little worried about that because when we found out about our LID it wasn't from the CCAA's website. Our agency rep talked to her contact who then talked to his contact to find out if we were LID and what our date was. That made me worry that later on someone would come to me and say, "So sorry, Contact-Fred was mistaken and that LID date was for another W&J ... not you two."

So, what does this all boil down to? We are on the right track so far and we have met the required LID date!

What's in store for us? Glad you asked! Now, all we have to do is wait for our LOA (Letter of Approval from China), and while we wait we will also need to find our missing visa paperwork. We (the "we" in this is W, myself, our adoption rep., and the special assistant from Chip Pickering's office) just need to find out if Immigration has it still or if it's the National Visa Center that is holding on to it.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed because I feel that we will be moving along again soon!!

0 comments: