Sunday, June 15, 2008

This could be the start to something special ...

Okay. I know there are some of you out there that are saying, "will you make up your mind already?!?" Well, this seems to be the only way to have a decent blog on a decent web page without paying out the nose for it, which I just refuse to do at this point in my life.

To start off with, as some of you may know, we became DTC (Dossier to China) on May 23rd! That is a really BIG step on our way to getting our son. That means all we have are just 3 little steps left! First step, getting our LID (log-in-date), then our LOA (letter of acceptance), then our travel date! We are just moving along nicely …. Hopefully nothing bad will happen :o)

Next, we might be having a first-name naming issue. I LOVE the name Noah, but then I also LOVE the name Cooper, I’m just not sure what to do. I feel so torn, and just not absolutely positive about his name any more.

Finally, I’ve added a new link to the website called Nike +. I know it sounds like an advertisement for them, but I just don’t care. Someone I know, who for a long time I knew, but now would call a good friend, turned me on to this product. As most of you know, I am the essence of the female counterpart to the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Well, because of this product I have begun to get a new outlook on life! I absolutely love my sensor. You can read more about it and what we are doing at a later date.

Thanks for tuning in, and I hope to see you soon!

0 comments: